badge

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Blogging gets better and exciting with Affimity!

Have you ever wished for a social media platform that could drive some enthusiastic readers to your blog? Well, I have. Innumerable times! Facebook is a great platform to stay connected with friends and acquaintances, but it has never been very useful to get authentic readers for my blog.

That’s because most of my Facebook friends do not share my passion. Then, why will they care to check out the latest book review I posted or the App that I reviewed? Twitter and Instagram are better, but even they cannot satisfy the readership that a blogger wants….readers who will share the passion of the blogger.

The even more annoying part is when your news feed gets cluttered with status and links that don’t interest you even a bit. There have been so many times when I felt weary checking out the news feed on my Facebook profile. So I really wished of a social media platform that can drive some enthusiastic readers to my blog as well as inspire me with some great content.

And my wish just came true…with Affimity!




Affimity is an awesome Social Media platform that bloggers can use effectively for Social blogging. I have been hearing recently a lot about Affimity from my blogger friends, but when I checked it out, I was absolutely thrilled with the result.

Affimity consists of channels, based on a single interest such as books, movies, music, travel, food, etc. The channel is like your home where you can go to share your content, to get informed and to make friends with people who share your passion.



I am an author and I have a book blog. Therefore, the channel ‘book club’ got me interested the most. I went to the channel and posted about my new poetry book and the latest book that I reviewed. Within a few hours, I got more than 40 likes and a handful of genuine and eager comments. At that moment, I realized that this is the perfect social media platform that I was wishing for.



You don’t need to be a blogger to enjoy the cool features of Affimity. If you are a movie enthusiast or a food enthusiast, you can have a great time basking in the community buzz of the movie or the food channel.

Joining #Affimity will help you to connect with people who share your interest. So if you are a travel blogger, you will get to interact with people who are passionate about travelling through Affimity. The same applies for book bloggers, movie bloggers, fashion blogger and food bloggers.



Once you explore Affimity, you can’t help admitting that blogging gets better and exciting with Affimity. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up in #Affimity to enjoy #SocialBlogging and don’t forget to follow me (Purba_PC) there. 

You can enjoy #AffimitySocialBlogging in your phone now.

Download the app on your Android and iOS phone.


Indian Bloggers

44 comments:

  1. Very Informative Blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shall check it out. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes I agree, but I still have to start using it well :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, Archana.
      Hope I can be regular there :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing Purba. Did not know about this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do check it out, Sims. Hope you find it useful :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the information. I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have heard a lot about it! Sounds like a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Timely info for many Bloggers of particular passion, Purba.. You are right.. FB sharing never created for my blog the right impact till I joined Indiblogger and Blogadda.. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great info, Purba! Thank you:) Shall check it out soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. On the Travel channel under amibhat...catch me there :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well presented, Purba. Please share its contribution in the traffic at your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ravish. There was an increase in the number of readers on the blog posts that I shared :)

      Delete
  11. Thank you fo the informative post Purba.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very well presented Purba, I have been using affimity already and seen significant visitors and following base. It is one of the best platforms to centralize interests. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, dear. Totally agree. Affimity is a boon for bloggers. Thank you :)

      Delete
  13. I wasn't aware of affinity, shall check now.
    Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Need to check this out. Read so much about it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Good info purba !!
    I too am happy using affimity.
    lots of love for u.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks a lot for the informative post on Affimity.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey thats nice to hear...need to check this out.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks interesting , but new to Affimity. It will take some time to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww!! thanks for sharing this...I was honestly looking for something like this.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! If you like this post or have anything to tell, please go ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)